Blogging helps boost SEO quality by positioning your website as a relevant answer to your customers’ questions. Blog posts that specifically use a variety of on-page SEO tactics can give you more opportunities to rank in search engines and get customers to visit your site.
One of the best practice that you can do to improve your chances of ranking high in the search engines is to start a blog on your website.
Does Blogging Really Help SEO?
Yes, it does. That’s the simple answer. But having a blog isn’t the only factor for higher ranking in search engines. When you regularly updated a blog posts that with good quality content and topics relevant to your core service area, website and audience, it can make a big difference to overall website performs in the search engines rankings.
There are 5 main reasons why.
1. Blog helps to keep your website fresh and current.
2. Blog keeps users to stay more on your website.
3. Blog helps you target long-tail keywords. & internal linking.
4. A good blog gives others sites more reasons to link back to your site.
5. A blog helps you connect with your site users.
A blogging is a good way to make association and relationship with the audience you want to reach.